The Four Puck System provides alignment references to all areas of your golf swing simultaneously, providing you and or your instructor the most feedback possible.
In addition to the setups possible with the two and three puck systems, golfers or instructors can
setup pucks for multiple alignment functions. For example:
- First Puck: Ball & feet alignment
- Second Puck: Downswing path
- Third Puck: Target line or toe line
- Forth Puck: Heel placement & clubface alignment
Unique four-puck configurations for:
- Bunker Play
The Four Puck System
- Four Acculine Golf Pucks™ (Patent Pending)
- Eight Guide Rods (1-42", 2-36", 1-30", 2-24", 1-18" and 1-15")
- Travel carrying case kit
- Instruction Manual
- Free Priority Shipping (Continental USA Only)
If you’re not seeing remarkable changes in your game, then simply return the package within 30 days of your ship date for a full, no-questions-asked refund.